Nothing was serious enough to dump me into a depression, or even to make me seriously doubt myself (note the phrasing, "my morning kind of sucked" as opposed to "I suck").
However, it would not do me any harm to hear some good things.
So: I invite comments:
1. A reason you like me.
2. Or, a reason you read my journal.
3. Or, something good that's happened to you recently.
4. Or, something good that's happening in the world.
5. Or, something pleasantly distracting (e.g., fun websites).
6. Or, anything at all that you find amusing and cheering.
For my part, a maxim I shared with a friend last night: "Ray's Rule of Precision: Measure with a micrometer. Mark with chalk. Cut with an axe."
Also, Tom Smith's "I Had a Shoggoth," interpreted in ASL by the incredible Judi Miller.