Oh, and you can sponsor poetry. It's kind of like buying the poem, in that she will then post it for public view and you obtain NON-EXCLUSVE reprint rights to it.
The topic this month is "Humor and Whimsy", and my prompts were:
- "Humor is you falling through an open manhole. Tragedy is me getting a splinter."
- The classical four humours (blood, yellow bile, black bile, and phlegm) ("sanguine", "melancholic", "choleric" and "phlegmatic").
- The Good Humor Man -- what would be on the Bad Humor Man's truck?
- Whimsy always makes me think of Dr. Suess -- and Lord Peter Wimsey.
- I think it was Spider Robinson where I first ran across the suggestion that a shared belly laugh can be more intimate than sex.
Go feed the fish!